The British Council Belgium offers IELTS Academic, General Training and UK visas and immigration (UKVI) tests.
You can book your IELTS test with us online. When you book with us, you can be certain that you will be taking your test at an official IELTS test centre.
Tests we offer
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based test||EUR 239||Book now
|IELTS Academic and General Training - computer delivered test||EUR 239||Book now|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)*||EUR 263||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)**||EUR 176||Book now|
To book your test you will need to:
- Include your correct email address to enable you to receive key information about your test.
- Upload a clear copy of a valid ID (Passport or National ID card for EU citizens, Passport only for Non-EU citizens). Children under 18 also need to provide written consent by a parent or guardian. Please note IELTS is not recommended for children under 16.
- Download and read the Information for Candidates; as this contains important information about the test format, questions and results.
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either through our online registration system or via bank transfer.
IBAN: BE04 5706 2570 5531,
In the Reference section of your payment please write: [IELTS / family name / city / test date].
- Once you have made the payment, please send us the payment receipt (if applicable) with the rest of your registration documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your booking is complete, you will receive the following emails:
- Registration confirmation, along with your test venue (address) and the test start time.
- Speaking test confirmation. Please note: the Speaking test can either be scheduled on the same date as the rest of your test, or within a 7-day window before or after the rest of your test.
- Road to IELTS access code, that will allow you to make unlimited use of our free online preparation resources to get ready for your IELTS test.
- IELTS Reference Number, that will give you access to the Test Taker Portal.