The British Council no longer offer examination supervision for UK academic or professional examinations in Belgium. Find out which other organisations offer exam supervision in Belgium and the Benelux region.
Professional and university exams
- The British Council Netherlands can supervise Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) exams.
- Masterclass English based in The Netherlands can supervise any other professional or academic examinations.
- ECB examinations Centre can supervise international exams at their examination centre. The ECB Exam Centre is authorised to administer the following entrance exams given by Cambridge Testing: AMESAA, ASNCAA, BMAT,CAT, ECAA, ELAT, ENGAA, GAA, HAA, HAT, HPSAA, MAT, MLAT, NSAA, OLAT, PAT, PBSAA, PHIL, TMUA, TSA and TSAS1. Our centre number is BE022. They also administer all ACCA exams. (Email :email@example.com , Address : Examination Centre, Campus Triomphe, Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, BE-1050 Brussels)
Contact the relevant Examining Board(s) directly (see below) to find out where your nearest centre is located. If there is no accredited centre in Belgium you will need to travel to a centre abroad.
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
- Welsh Joint Education Committee (WJEC)
- Oxford Cambridge & RSA Examinations (OCR)
- Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA)
- Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessment (CCEA)
- Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA)