The British Council no longer offer examination supervision for UK academic or professional examinations in Belgium. Find out which other organisations offer exam supervision in Belgium and the Benelux region.
Professional and university exams
- The British Council Netherlands can supervise Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) exams.
- Masterclass English based in The Netherlands can supervise any other professional or academic examinations.
- ECB examinations Centre can supervise international exams at their examination centre.(Email :email@example.com , Address : Examination Centre, Domaine de Latour de Freins ,Engelandstraat 555 rue Engeland ,BE-1180 Brussels)
International GCSEs, IGCSEs, O Levels and A/AS Levels
- The British School of Brussels will accept entries from private candidates for International GCSEs, IGCSEs, O Levels and A/AS Levels examinations in January (Edexcel) and June (CIE and Edexcel).
Contact the relevant Examining Board(s) directly (see below) to find out where your nearest centre is located. If there is no accredited centre in Belgium you will need to travel to a centre abroad.
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
- Welsh Joint Education Committee (WJEC)
- Oxford Cambridge & RSA Examinations (OCR)
- Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA)
- Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessment (CCEA)
- Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA)