The competition is open to anyone aged between 21 and 40 working in or studying technology, engineering, medicine, biology, chemistry, physics or maths. This includes private and public sector employees.
You must be available to participate in the Master Class on 25-26 April 2015 and the National Final on 12 May 2015.
- Lecturers and researchers in science, engineering or mathematics subjects, including specialist science teachers with a science degree
- People who work on applying science, engineering technology or mathematics (e.g. patent clerks, statisticians, consultants to industry)
- University students of science, mathematics or engineering between 21 and 40
- People who apply science, mathematics or engineering in the armed forces or government bodies
- People who apply science, engineering or mathematics in industry or business.
We cannot accept:
People who are already working professionally in public engagement with science, including:
- Press or PR officers, even for science-related organisations
- Artists who work on science-related themes
- Performers whose shows are about science or engineering
- Science centre staff who work exclusively or mainly with the public
- Journalists and broadcasters (as their main or only job)
- Non-specialist teachers.
If you are unsure about your eligibility please email: firstname.lastname@example.org