Before you register, you must ensure:
- You will be available on the examination dates (both written and speaking exam dates). These are set by Cambridge Assessment English 12 months in advance and cannot be changed. These exams have to take place world-wide on the SAME day. It is important that you make arrangements early enough with your school, university or employer to be free on those dates.
- You have read the Cambridge Assessment English Regulations and the Cambridge English Summary Regulations for Candidates.
Once you have chosen your exam, you can then follow the online registration process described below.
Step 1 - Register online
GROUP APPLICATION - SCHOOLS, INSTITUTIONS OR COMPANIES
If you have a group of candidates, we can set you up with a unique link to our Preparation Centre Portal (REX-PCP) for online registration. Please email email@example.com for a login, password and user manual. You can always decide to use the paper application system if you prefer.
Group applications will give the teacher/preparation centre access to the 'Cambridge English Online for preparation centres' website, which enables teachers to access their candidates’ exam results directly on the same day as their students. It also includes an exam information area with downloadable fact sheets and links to support materials for teachers and candidates. Please note:
- there is a discount scheme in operation for groups
- all exams can be administered at the premises of any institute or company under certain conditions - please contact us for details
- we require a minimum of ten candidates for any exam to hold a session.
- You can register online and pay the exam fee within five working days of starting the online registration process.
Select your preferred exam, location and date below.
Exams will not appear here after the registration deadline has passed or if tests are already full.
Exam sessions require a minimum number of candidate registrations. If the minimum is not reached, the exam session will be cancelled and your test fee will be fully refunded. You will be notified of this 6 weeks before the test date.
Step 2 - Pay the exam fee
- Payment is possible by bank transfer or credit card.
- After you have completed your registration you will be taken to the payment window giving you the choice to either pay via a secure transaction site or to pay by bank transfer.
- We charge €65.00 in addition to the exam fee for entries made after the closing deadline for as long as there are places available.
Bank Name: Citibank Belgium
Bank Account Name: British Council Brussels
IBAN: BE04 5706 2570 5531
If you use a MEMO date when making the bank transfer, it should not be closer than 10 days before the deadline as there may be a risk we will not have received the payment by the deadline.
Step 3 - Send us confirmation of registration
Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- a copy of your confirmation email
- your proof of payment
Test day photography
In accordance with Cambridge Assessment English regulations, all candidates except those taking KET for schools, PET for schools & FCE for schools will be required to have a passport-style photograph taken on the day of either the speaking test or the written test. You are required to give your consent for test day photography on the application form. Parents or guardians must sign the registration form in order to give consent for test day photographs for candidates under 18 years of age.
Please refer to the Cambridge English Refund and Transfer Policy (doc, 35 KB).
If a candidate wishes to withdraw from the examination and notifies us before the registration deadline, we will make a full refund minus a €40 administration charge.
If a candidate wishes to withdraw from the examination and notifies us after the registration deadline, the fee will only be refunded on medical or compassionate grounds. Applications for a 50% refund must be made to the British Council within two weeks of the examination and accompanied by a doctor’s certificate to the effect that the candidate was unable to sit the full examination.
Entries cannot be transferred from one examination session to a later one, or to a different level of examination, or to another candidate.