This free online course from the British Council will provide international education agents, school counsellors and consultants with advice on all aspects of UK education.
The course will allow you to further develop your knowledge of:
- the UK education and training system
- the attractions for students in the UK
- quality assurance systems and how they operate
- student lifestyle issues
- welfare and support for international students
- application processes and entry requirements
The course will last three weeks and you can join the free online course at any time throughout its duration. Find out more about this course and how to sign up on the FutureLearn website.